[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink, watercolor, graphite on smooth, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/8 × 17 3/8 inches (34.6 × 44.1 cm), Image: 8 3/8 × 10 9/16 inches (21.3 × 26.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Sir [...] Rogers | J.S. Colman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.