[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- watercolor, pen and brown ink, graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 × 17 1/8 inches (34.3 × 43.5 cm) and Image: 5 1/2 × 9 inches (14 × 22.9 cm)
Pen and blue watercolor, lower left: "Borough Cross"; in graphite, lower right: "Treborough | J.S. Cotman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.