Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, 1834
[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Pen and brown ink, watercolor, graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 × 17 inches (34.3 × 43.2 cm) and Image: 5 3/8 × 8 1/2 inches (13.7 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and gray watercolor, lower left: "Carhampton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.