Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, 1834
[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Pen and brown ink, watercolor, graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- 13 1/2 × 17 inches (34.3 × 43.2 cm) and 5 3/8 × 8 1/2 inches (13.7 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and gray watercolor, lower left: "Carhampton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.