[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink, brown wash, graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 17 inches (33.7 × 43.2 cm), Image: 6 13/16 × 9 1/4 inches (17.3 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "WOOTTON COURTNAY"; in graphite, lower right: "Cotman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, 1839
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.