- [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Pen and brown ink, watercolor, graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 × 16 7/8 inches (34.3 × 42.9 cm) and Image: 5 3/4 × 8 1/2 inches (14.6 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Timbercombe | Bulwer"; in graphite, lower left: "no in original [mezzotint?] | [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.