[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink, watercolor, graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 1/8 × 13 5/8 inches (43.5 × 34.6 cm), Image: 4 3/4 × 6 3/4 inches (12.1 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Cotman (? over Bulwer) | Dunster: Conegar Hill"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.