[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Pen and brown ink, watercolor, graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 17 inches (33.7 × 43.2 cm) and Image: 6 3/4 × 10 inches (17.1 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Conegar Hill. Dunster. 1834"; in graphite, lower right: "J.S. Cotman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.