[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Pen and brown ink, watercolor, graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 17 inches (33.7 × 43.2 cm) and Image: 4 3/4 × 11 inches (12.1 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "BLUE ANCHOR BAY, FROM DUNSTER"; in graphite, lower right: "signed: J Bulwer"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "JB"; dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Sept.2. 1834"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.