[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Graphite and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 × 13 7/16 inches (43.2 × 34.1 cm) and Image: 9 9/16 × 6 3/4 inches (24.3 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "DUNSTER"; in graphite, lower center: "LUTTRULLS | ARMS"; in graphite, lower right: "Drawn by JSC & ? coloured by JB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.