[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink, watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 × 13 1/4 inches (43.2 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Height of Figures 19 1/2 Inches"; in pen and brown ink, lower left: "In the South Aisle of Dunster Church, Somerset"; in pen and brown ink, lower center, inscription
Nog signed; dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "1834'
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.