- [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Graphite, watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 × 13 1/4 inches (43.2 × 33.7 cm) and Image: 10 1/4 × 6 7/8 inches (26 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "DUNSTER"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.