[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Graphite and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 3/8 × 17 inches (34 × 43.2 cm) and Image: 8 1/8 × 6 3/4 inches (20.6 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Minehead"; in graphite, lower right: "J.S. Cotman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.