View of the Entrance to Fishguard, from Goodwych Sands
- Part Of:
- after 1814
- Watercolor with black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 9 1/4 inches (16.2 x 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "View of the entrance to Fishguard, from Godwyh sands"; lower right: "4"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cliffs | dog (animal) | hills | landscape | men | sailboats | waves (natural events) | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Fishguard | Pembrokeshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, View of the Entrance to Fishguard, from Goodwych Sands, after 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.