- Solva, near St Davids, Pembrokeshire
- after 1814
- Watercolor with black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 9 3/8 inches (16.5 x 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "Solva, near St. Davids, Pembrokeshire."; lower right: "7."
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | hills | houses | landscape | marine art | sails
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Pembrokeshire | Solva | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Solva, near St Davids, Pembrokeshire, after 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.