- Light-house on the South Stack, Holyhead
- after 1814
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 9 3/8 inches (16.2 x 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "Light-house on the South Stack, Holyhead"; lower right: "12"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | bridge (built work) | cliffs | landscape | lighthouse
- Associated Places:
- Anglesey | Europe | Holy Island | Holyhead | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Light-house on the South Stack, Holyhead, after 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.