- Clovely on the Coast of North Devon
- after 1814
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove papr
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 9 1/2 inches (16.2 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "Clovely, on the Coast of North Devon."; lower right: "15"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | coastlines | fences | hills | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Clovely on the Coast of North Devon, after 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.