Ilfracomb, on the Coast of North Devon
- Part Of:
- after 1814
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 9 3/8 inches (16.5 x 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "Ilfracomb, on the coast of North Devon."; lower right: "16"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cliffs | coast | hills | landscape | ocean | sails
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Europe | Ilfracombe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Ilfracomb, on the Coast of North Devon, after 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.