Near Combmartin, on the Coast of North Devon
- Part Of:
- after 1814
- Watercolor with black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 9 3/8 inches (16.5 x 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "Near Combmartin, on the Coast of North Devon"; lower right: "21"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | coastline | hills | landscape | marine art | waves (natural events)
- Associated Places:
- Combe Martin | Devon | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Near Combmartin, on the Coast of North Devon, after 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.