- The Entrance to Portreath, Cornwall
- after 1814
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 9 3/8 inches (16.5 x 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "The entrance to Portreath, Cornwall, 1814."; lower right: "22"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cliffs | landscape | seagulls | waves (natural events)
- Associated Places:
- Cornwall | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, The Entrance to Portreath, Cornwall, after 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.