The Bath, Built by Lord Penryn, near Bangor, North Wales
- Part Of:
- after 1814
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 9 1/4 inches (16.5 x 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "The Bath, built by Lord Penryn. near Bangor. N Wales."; lower right: "26"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | birds | boats | hills | landscape | pier (marine landing) | shore (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Bangor | Cymru | Europe | United Kingdom | Wales | Wrexham
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, The Bath, Built by Lord Penryn, near Bangor, North Wales, after 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.