Penman-maur, Taken from near Aber, North Wales
- Part Of:
- after 1814
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 6 3/8 x 9 1/4 inches (16.2 x 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "Penman maur. taken from near Aber. N Wales."; lower right: "31"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boats | hills | landscape | property lines | rocks (landforms) | seagulls
- Associated Places:
- Aberystwyth | Cardiganshire | Europe | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Penman-maur, Taken from near Aber, North Wales, after 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.