The Bass Rock
- Part Of:
- after 1814
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 x 9 1/2 inches (16.8 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "The Bass Rock."; lower right: "166."
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anchors (watercraft equipment) | boats | cliffs | landscape | sails
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Forth, Firth of | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.