- Part Of:
- Aquatint and etching with hand coloring on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 9/16 x 13 1/16 inches (26.8 x 33.1 cm), Plate: 9 13/16 x 11 3/4 inches (25 x 29.8 cm), and Image: 7 13/16 x 10 1/2 inches (19.8 x 26.6 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "A Pugin delt."; lower center: "CLARE HALL. | London Pubd_ July 1 - 1814, at 1-1 Strand, for R. Ackermann's History of Cambridge."; lower right: "J. Bluck sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architecture | boats | bridge (built work) | building | college | costume | gates | grass | illustration | landscape | men | path | river | shrubs | smoke | students | trees | university | walking | windows | woman
- Associated Places:
- Cam | Cambridge | Cambridgeshire | Clare College | England | United Kingdom | University of Cambridge
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Bluck, active 1791–1831, British, Clare Hall, 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.