The Court at Blithfield
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 19 3/4 inches (35.6 × 50.2 cm), Image: 10 5/8 × 14 1/2 inches (27 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "The Court at Blithfield"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "J. Buckler 1823"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bay window | chimneys | country house | courtyard | fountain | plants | water feature | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Staffordshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, The Court at Blithfield, 1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.