North West View of Cobham hall, Kent, the Seat of the Right honourable the Earl of Darnley
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 19 3/4 inches (35.6 × 50.2 cm), Image: 11 1/2 × 17 1/4 inches (29.2 × 43.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "North West View of Cobham Hall, Kent, the Seat of the Right Honourable the Earl of Darnley"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J. Buckler 1820"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bay windows | chimneys | country house | mullions | parapets | towers | Tudor | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham Hall | England | Europe | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, North West View of Cobham hall, Kent, the Seat of the Right honourable the Earl of Darnley, 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.