North East View of Trevalyn Hall, Denbighshire; the property of George Boscawen Esqre. Built by Sir G. Trevor 1576
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 19 3/4 inches (35.6 × 50.2 cm), Image: 10 1/2 × 15 5/8 inches (26.7 × 39.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "North East View of Trevalyn hall, Denbighshire; the property of George Boscawen Esq.re | Built of Sir J. Trevor 1876"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J Buckler 1823"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimneys | country house | Elizabethan | finials | gable roof | gatehouse | mullions | pediments | quoins | windows
- Associated Places:
- Denbighshire | England | Europe | United Kingdom | Wales | Wrexham
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, North East View of Trevalyn Hall, Denbighshire; the property of George Boscawen Esqre. Built by Sir G. Trevor 1576, 1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.