South Front of Burton Agnes, Yorkshire; the Seat of Sir Francis Boynton Bart.
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 19 3/4 inches (35.6 × 50.2 cm), Image: 11 × 15 1/2 inches (27.9 × 39.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "South front of Burton Agnes, Yorkshire; the Seat of Sir Francis Boynton Bart."
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J. Buckler 1818"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balustrades | chimneys | country house | Elizabethan | gables | mullions | muntins | pilasters | quoins | strapwork | windows
- Associated Places:
- Burton Agnes | Burton Agnes Hall | East Riding of Yorkshire | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, South Front of Burton Agnes, Yorkshire; the Seat of Sir Francis Boynton Bart, 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.