North East View of Crest Park, Bedfordshire
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 19 3/4 inches (35.6 × 50.2 cm) and Image: 10 1/2 × 16 3/8 inches (26.7 × 41.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "North East View of Crest Park, Bedfordshire"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J. Buckler 1831"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns | country house | mansard roof | mullions | pediment | windows
- Associated Places:
- Bedfordshire | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, North East View of Crest Park, Bedfordshire, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.