Captain A. S. M. Summers of the 19th Hussars on Cossack II, April 3, 1909
- Watercolor and gouache with scratching out on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 x 14 1/2in. (26.7 x 36.8cm) and Sheet: 10 5/8 × 14 7/8 inches (27 × 37.8 cm)
Signed and dated in brown ink, lower left: "A.J. Munnings | April 3, 1909"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of Sir Alfred Munnings
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | boots | captain | field | grass | horse (animal) | jumping | leaping | reins | saddle | sporting art | spurs
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Alfred J. Munnings, 1878–1959, British, Captain A. S. M. Summers of the 19th Hussars on Cossack II, April 3, 1909, 1909
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.