IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John R. Skeaping, 1901–1980, British, Key to the Mint, 1974
Key to the Mint
- Pastel on medium, slightly textured, orange wove paper
- Sheet: 19 3/4 × 25 5/8 inches (50.2 × 65.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Key to the Mint"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "John Skeaping 74"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © The estate of John Skeaping / Tate
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.