- Scotland for Your Holidays: The World-Famous Forth Bridge
- after 1948
- Sheet: 39 5/8 x 49 1/16 inches (100.6 x 124.6 cm) and Mount: 44 1/8 x 54 inches (112.1 x 137.2 cm)
In artist's hand, in brown, bottom right corner of image: "CUNEO". In brown type, beneath image, left: "THE WORLD FAMOUS FORTH BRIDGE"; in larger brown type, beneath, center: "SCOTLAND FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS"; in brown type, beneath, center: "Services and fares from British Railways [white on brown insignia] stations, offices and agencies". In tiny brown type, along bottom edge of poster, left: "PUBLISHED BY THE RAILWAY EXECTUVIE (SCOTTISH REGION)"; right: "PRINTED IN GREAT BRITAIN BY WATERLOW & SONS LIMITED, LONDON AND DUNSTABLE".
Lettered, lower center: "THE WORLD FAMOUS FORTH BRIDGE | SCOTLAND FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS | Services and fares from BRITISH RAILWAYS stations, offices and agencies"
In brown, bottom right corner of image: "CUNEO"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © National Railway Museum / SSPL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | trains (vehicle groupings)
- Associated Places:
- Queensferry | Scotland
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Terence Tenison Cuneo, 1907–1996, British, Scotland for Your Holidays: The World-Famous Forth Bridge, after 1948
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.