- Round London Sightseeing Tour
- Sheet: 39 x 25 inches (99.1 x 63.5 cm)
In artist's hand, in black, bottom right corner: "A. GAMES". In black, in underground symbol at bottom, center: "ROUND LONDON| Over 20 miles of City and West End. Daily, hourly.| 10 00 - 21 00. Lasts about 2 hours. No booking.| From Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace Rd| (near Victoria Station). FARE 50p (Child 30p).| SIGHTSEEING TOUR."
Lettered, lower center: "ROUND LONDON | Over 20 miles of City and West End. Daily, hourly, 1000-2100. Lasts about 2 hours. No booking. From Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace Rd (near Victoria Station). FARE 50p (Child 30p). | SIGHTSEEING TOUR"
In black, bottom right corner: "A. GAMES"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © TfL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bright | brightness (color) | colors | landmarks | logo | monuments | tour | tourism | underground railroads | underground railway stations | underground railway systems | underground railways
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Abram Games, 1914–1996, British, Round London Sightseeing Tour, 1971
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.