- Portrait of Andrew Mellon
- Etching, engraving and drypoint on chine colle mounted on board
Inscription in pencil: "To Edward M. Bradley with kind regards A.W. Mellon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Gift of John Q. Tilson
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Mellon, Paul (1907–1999), philanthropist and art collector
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, Portrait of Andrew Mellon
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.