John Baptiste Monnoyer
- Additional Title(s):
John Baptist Monoyer
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, beige laid paper
- 8 13/16 x 7 1/16 inches (22.4 x 18 cm), 6 3/4 x 5 5/16 inches (17.2 x 13.5 cm), and 5 9/16 x 4 3/4 inches (14.1 x 12.1 cm)
Lettered, upper right: "Vol. III. p. 116."; lower left under image: "G. Kneller pinxt."; lower center: "JOHN BAPTIST MONOYER."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blouse | buttons | coat | gaze | man | nose | oval | portrait | posing | turban | vest
- Associated People:
- Monnoyer, Jean-Baptiste (bap. 1636, d. 1699), painter
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, John Baptiste Monnoyer, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.