W. Mulready RA
- Etching on thick, slightly textured, cream card with blued white chine collé
- Sheet: 17 3/16 x 11 7/16 inches (43.6 x 29.1 cm), Plate: 6 7/8 x 4 7/8 inches (17.5 x 12.4 cm), Sheet: 6 11/16 x 4 3/4 inches (17 x 12 cm), and Image: 4 15/16 x 4 7/16 inches (12.6 x 11.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Mulready"; on back, lower right: "4/6 | 25A"
Lettered in black ink, on chine collé, lower left: "CW Cope | fecit aqua fortis"; on chine collé, lower right: "W. Mulready | 1863 RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | back | bald | coat | collar | eyeglasses | man | portrait
- Associated People:
- Mulready, William (1786–1863), painter
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles West Cope, 1811–1890, British, W. Mulready RA, 1863
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.