- Pen in brown ink over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 16 3/8 x 11 7/16 inches (41.6 x 29.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Reggio. | 28. July. 1847." inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(11)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper left: "4. P."; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "36a"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | leaves | plants | vegetation
- Associated Places:
- Calabria | Europe | Italy | Reggio di Calabria
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Reggio, 1847
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.