Sir Joshua Reynolds, P. R. A.
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper, laid on mount
- Sheet: 6 1/4 × 4 5/8 inches (15.9 × 11.7 cm), Image: 5 9/16 × 4 3/16 inches (14.2 × 10.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "Edward Edwards"; on mount, lower right: "y-"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right: "E. E."; lower center: "Published by W. Smith, 23, Lisle Street, Leicester Square. | SIR JOSHUA REYNOLDS, P. R. A."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | bust | coat | costume | cravat | frill | man | portrait | ruffle | self-portrait
- Associated People:
- Reynolds, Sir Joshua (1723–1792), portrait and history painter and art theorist
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Edwards, 1738–1806, British, Sir Joshua Reynolds, P. R. A, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.