- Sebastian Ricci
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/16 x 9 5/16 inches (30.6 x 23.6 cm), Plate: 6 11/16 x 5 1/8 inches (17 x 13 cm), and Image: 5 1/2 x 4 7/16 inches (14 x 11.3 cm)
Lettered, upper right: "P. 387"; lower center: "SEBASTIAN RICCI."; lower right along image: "T. Chambars sculp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cravat | curls | fur coat | illustration | man | obese | oval | portrait | vest | wig
- Associated People:
- Ricci, Sebastiano (bap. 1659, d.1734), decorative painter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Sebastian Ricci, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.