Print made by Charles Baugniet, 1814–1886, Belgian, David Roberts, 1844
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on thick, smooth, beige card with gray chine collé
- Sheet (cropped to image): 15 3/8 x 12 3/16 inches (39.1 x 30.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "5/ | David Roberts R. a. | C Baugniet | 25a"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | book | collar | cravat | frock coat | frontispiece (illustration) | hieroglyphics | man | pencil | portrait | ruins | sarcophagus | sketchbook | trousers | waistcoat
- Associated People:
- Roberts, David (1796–1864), artist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.