- Part Of:
- Lithograph on thick, smooth, beige card with gray chine collé
- Sheet: 15 3/8 × 12 3/16 inches (39.1 × 30.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "5/ | David Roberts R. a. | C Baugniet | 25a"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | book | collar | cravat | frock coat | frontispiece (illustration) | hieroglyphics | man | pencil | portrait | ruins | sarcophagus | sketchbook | The Holy Land, Syria, Idumea, Arabia, Egypt and Nubia, 1842-49 | trousers | waistcoat
- Associated People:
- Roberts, David (1796–1864), artist
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Baugniet, 1814–1886, Belgian, David Roberts, 1844
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.