Sir Peter Paul Rubens
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 6 9/16 inches (22.5 x 16.6 cm), Plate: 6 5/8 x 5 1/16 inches (16.8 x 12.8 cm), Image: 5 1/16 x 4 7/16 inches (12.9 x 11.2 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "S.R PETER PAUL RUBENS."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | beard | chain | cloak | collar | feather | gaze | hat | man | moustache | oval | painter | portrait | posing
- Associated People:
- Rubens, Sir Peter Paul (1577–1640), painter
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Sir Peter Paul Rubens, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.