- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 x 9 1/8 inches (30.1 x 23.1 cm), Plate: 6 5/8 x 5 3/16 inches (16.8 x 13.2 cm), and Image: 5 13/16 x 4 5/8 inches (14.7 x 11.7 cm)
Lettered, lower left under image: "J. Vanderbank pinxit."; lower center: "MICHAEL RYSBRACK."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | blouse | bust | cloak | columns | compass (drawing instrument) | figure | jacket | man | nude | portrait | sculptor | turban
- Associated People:
- Rysbrack, (John) Michael (1694–1770), sculptor
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Michael Rysbrack, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.