Print made by George Chinnery, 1774–1852, British, Henry Tresham, Esq, R.A, 1802
Henry Tresham, Esq, R.A.
- Etching, drypoint, and stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- 9 7/16 × 7 3/16 inches (24 × 18.2 cm) and 5 7/8 × 4 15/16 inches (15 × 12.6 cm)
Lettered, lower center inside image: "G Chinnery. May 26. 1802."; lower center below image: "Henry Tresham Esq R.A."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | bald | buttons | chair | coat | cravat | figure | gaze | man | portrait | posing | sitting
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.