Henry Tresham, Esq, R.A.
- Etching, drypoint prints and stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet (cropped to plate): 9 7/16 x 7 3/16 inches (24 x 18.2 cm) and Image: 5 7/8 x 4 15/16 inches (15 x 12.6 cm)
Lettered, lower center inside image: "G Chinnery. May 26. 1802."; lower center below image: "Henry Tresham Esq R.A."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | bald | buttons | chair | coat | cravat | figure | gaze | man | portrait | posing | sitting
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Chinnery, 1774–1852, British, Henry Tresham, Esq, R.A, 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.