- Rev.d John Thomson
- Etching and stipple engraving on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 x 6 1/4 inches (24.8 x 15.8 cm) and Image: 3 13/16 x 3 1/8 inches (9.7 x 7.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "V | 25a"
Lettered, center right under image: "F Croll"; lower center: "Rev.d John Thomson | portrait Gallery of Hoggs Instructor"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bald | bow tie | coat | cravat | gaze | man | middle-aged | portrait | posing | reverend | vest
- Associated People:
- Thomson, Reverend John (active 1830), parish minister of Shettleston, Scotland
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francis Croll, baptized 1826–1854, British, Rev.d John Thomson, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.