- Peter Vanderbank (1649–1697)
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 x 3 3/4 inches (11.7 x 9.6 cm) and Image: 2 1/2 x 2 1/8 inches (6.4 x 5.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back (of mount), lower right: "1/- | 25a"
Lettered, center: "Barrett Sculp."; lower center: "Vanderbanc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | coat | collar | curls | gaze | man | portrait | posing | solemn
- Associated People:
- Vanderbank, Peter (1649–1697), engraver
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, ( Barrett ), Peter Vanderbank (1649–1697), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.