Peter Vanderbank (1649–1697)
- Additional Title(s):
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 3 3/4 inches (11.7 × 9.6 cm), Image: 2 1/2 × 2 1/8 inches (6.4 × 5.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back (of mount), lower right: "1/- | 25a"
Lettered, center: "Barrett Sculp."; lower center: "Vanderbanc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | coat | collar | curls | gaze | man | portrait | posing | solemn
- Associated People:
- Vanderbank, Peter (1649–1697), engraver
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, ( Barrett ), Peter Vanderbank (1649–1697), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.