Bust of Sir Anthony van Dyck
- Additional Title(s):
S:r Anto:y Vandyck
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 × 4 5/16 inches (16.6 × 10.9 cm), Plate: 6 × 3 1/4 inches (15.2 × 8.3 cm), and Image: 5 7/16 × 2 15/16 inches (13.8 × 7.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "(IR74/2400)"; lower right: "1/6 | 25a"
Lettered, in black ink, lower center: "S:r Anto:y Vandyck"; lower right: "G Bickham sc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bust | chain | cloak | frames (furnishings) | hair | painter | portrait | sculpture
- Associated People:
- Dyck, Sir Anthony Van (1599–1641), painter and etcher
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Bickham, 1684–1769, British, Bust of Sir Anthony van Dyck, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.