- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper, mounted on very thick, moderately textured, beige wove cardboard paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 x 7 5/8 inches (13 x 19.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Viosa. 17. April. 1857"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures (representations) | landscape | rocks (landforms) | sky | water
- Associated Places:
- Albania | Aóös | Greece
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Vjosa, 1857
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.