An Old English Mill
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, beige card
- 12 3/4 × 9 inches (32.4 × 22.8 cm) and 9 7/8 × 6 15/16 inches (25.1 × 17.7 cm)
Lettered, lower left inside image: "FB"; lower center: "AN OLD ENGLISH MILL. | DRAWN AND ETCHED BY BIRKET FOSTER. | LONDON VIRTUE & CO. LIMITED."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aspen | birch | forest | gathering | genre subject | jar | jug | kneeling | labor | landscape | mill | moss | river | rocks (landforms) | stream | trees | wheel | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Myles Birket Foster, 1825–1899, British, An Old English Mill, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.