- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 15/16 x 8 15/16 inches (12.5 x 22.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(188) | Lebanon. 19. May. 1858."; lower right: "188"; Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "No.27 | upright | Top"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | figures (representations) | hills | landscape | robes | seated | turbans | valleys (landforms)
- Associated Places:
- Lebanon | Republic of Lebanon
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.