Agios Prokopios, Corfu, 12 May 1862
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 15 × 21 1/2 inches (38.1 × 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: " A???? p????p???"; in graphite, lower center: [...] | shade | green | [...]"; in graphite, lower right: "96"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "49a"; in graphite, lower right: "Agios Prokopios | Corfu"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | church | landscape | trees | village
- Associated Places:
- Corfu | Ellás | Europe | Greece | Iónioi Nísoi | Kérkira
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Agios Prokopios, Corfu, 12 May 1862, 1862
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.