Agios Prokopios, Corfu, 12 May 1862
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 15 × 21 1/2 inches (38.1 × 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: " A???? p????p???"; in graphite, lower center: [...] | shade | green | [...]"; in graphite, lower right: "96"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "49a"; in graphite, lower right: "Agios Prokopios | Corfu"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | church | landscape | trees | village
- Associated Places:
- Corfu | Ellás | Europe | Greece | Iónioi Nísoi | Kérkira
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Agios Prokopios, Corfu, 12 May 1862, 1862
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.