- Watercolor, graphite, gouache, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 1 15/16 x 8 1/4 inches (4.9 x 21 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Beni Eddeir. 11.30. 2.Jany.1867."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(25)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, top center: "5.up next below top 57"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | figures (representations) | landscape | marine art | palm trees | river | riverbank | sails | sky
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Egypt | Nile
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.